1. If you could have any three questions in the world answered, what would they be?
1. What is the answer to life the universe and every thing in it? 2.How can you make people fly without useing technology? 3.Is there a way to go through life with out working your butt off being a movie star or being born with a silver spoon in there mouth what i mean is there a way to shortcut through life with out doing the rest and would it really be worth it be cause it isn't the destination that's great but the journey you take to get to the destination?
2.Have you ever wondered how something works?
Yes, I would like to know more about cars.
3. What is your favourite after school or weekend activity?
My favourite after school/weekend activity is breakdancing
4.Are you athletic? What activities do you like?
I am slightly athletic and I like to breakdance but often times I feel like breakdancing right after school because I have done nothing all day but sit on my butt and look at a computer screen so i want to be physical but then I have homework which I am supposed to complete and It takes me very long to some of the work given to me and now since i get home at 5:30 because of my internship i finish real late and then am to tired to breakdance.
5. Do you have other hobbies any other hobbies that you have not listed in previous questions?
No
6. What Types of Careers interest you?
Almost any career in the medical field but mostly I want to be a vascular surgeon
7. If you had all the money in the world, is there an activity or skill thart you would like to learn?
Yes, there is i would like to become a professional gymnayst and since i would have all the money in the world i could spend all my time on that and not worry about school or bills.
8.If you knew that you could never fail, what would you attempt in your life?
I would attempt to be the best provider to my wife and family if and when I get married
9. What two places would you most like to visit? Why?
The two places that i would most like to visit is Alaska and Japan. Alaska because I love the cold and Japan because i love the culture
10. When you are alone, how do you occupy your time?
I occupy my time by worker on school work, playing video games, watch tv, or breakdance.
11. If you could have three whisher (you can't whish for more wishes,) What would they be and why?
1. I would wish for world peace. 2 wish that all could fly. 3 Wish that all humans were all intellegent and just enjoyed life. Why is beacuse life should not be stressed of it should be enjoyed.
12. What do you like about school? What do you dislike?
What I like about school is possibly meeting a person that could change your life. Meeting this person changes your entire perspective on life and because of who they are you ignore all the hardships of the world because why not bear it for them. The things that I dislike about school is sometimes how hard a project like the graduation project is but you know that if you work hard on a project which is challenging that it should truly pay off in the long run.
13. What would you change about the school system?
There is nothing that I could think that would better the school system for everyone.
14. If you could talk to any three people in the world (past or the present), who would it be and why?
The three people that i would like to talk to is some of the worlds greatest alchemist so that Icould try to undestand how possible you could change one thing into another like lead into gold. The next is President Bush to see if he as most of the media portrays him, as dimwitted.
The third and final is a devout polish or german person who is devout in their culture so I might learn a bit more about my heratage.
15. If i could live at any time in history-past, present, future what time would you choose and why?
I would probaly want to be 17 by the year 1977 so there would just be the introduction of video games and then i would never had had them to distract me from my school work and also their is less on tv so i might be more obliged to more outside with people.
16. When you are thirty years old, what do you think the world will be like? At 50? At 90? Do you think the world will change for the better or worse?
When I am thirty years old I would have to say that not much will happen but, faster computers more realistic tv and chanels and possibly more effeicent cars in every no flying cars yet. At fifty expect about the same and mabye a cure for a major disease. And at 90 I hope to see flying cars and everthing those the futuristic illustrations promised us. I think that the world will change for the good because why hope for anything less because with out hope and ispiration what chance is there for positive change and things always have a way of working them selves out.
17. If you had $1,000,000, How would you spend it?
I would give 100,000 to charity spend 1 hundred thousand and save the rest for a rainy day.
18. Name the skill that you would most like to improve?
The skill that I would most like to improve to be honest is breakdancing.
19. When you watch the news or read the paper what stories attract your attention?
usually ones that have something to do with a new type of revolutionizing product or something about a shooting in america or a new medical breakthrough.
20. List three things you hope to Accomplish Before you die?
1. Get married at 25
2. Have 5 children if the misses feels she is up to that
3. Be able to support my family solidly.
21. Where (aside from school) is that last place on earth you would like to be right now and why?
Some where very hot like i volcano mostly because I cannot stand heat.
22. Name something that used to terrify you.
Something that used to terrify me was the weather because when i was very young i saw a storm which was bending trees completly side ways and everytime after that anytime i saw any sort of cloud even if it was just a bit i would freakout.
23. When you think of the modern society, whether it be the family, society in general, or individuals, what areas need the most improvement?
I am not sure should be changed about society be I want to able to accept all thought and idea of the world because if i don't then i would only be judging things from my perspective which would be ethnocentric
24 What are some good things about society?
how good the school systems are setup.
25. Do you think federal or state government should get involved particular area? Why?
No I do not think that they should be involved simply because we may never learn how to handle somethings on our on if we have the goverment holding our hand.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, Ryan... Sorry you did not read the directions correctly, but maybe these questions helped you focus on a topic. You need to catch up! See me early in the week with some topic ideas! MK
Post a Comment