Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Letter of Intent

Today I finesed my letter of intent Here it is below:

530 Love Lace Street
Pittsburgh, 15220
9/19/07



Mrs. King
City Charter High School
717 Liberty Ave.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15220

Dear Mrs. King:

The topic that I have chosen is types of vascular surgery and artificially heart and pacemakers. The reason that I have chosen this is because I am really interested in becoming a vascular surgeon. The reason that I want to become a vascular surgeon is because the human body is like a computer albeit a much more complex and so I would like to deeply understand it.

What I will specifically be studying is the causes of heart disease the impact the American diet has on this, heart transplants, artificial hearts and the ethical issues caused by some medical procedures and finally where is the future of heart replacement going and might it soon be as routine as a kidney transplant.

What my action plan will be is to educate people on the causes of disease and how you need to very careful about what you put into your body because the American diet is a major cause of heart diseases. I suppose that I might see if I could get my own footage of a heart surgery a gastric bypass type and then included it in a video explaining why you should be careful what you put into your body and causes of heart disease.

Plagiarism as I understand it would be taking some else’s work and crediting it as your own or without getting consent of the person to put it in a piece of your work. I do not intend to plagiarize any persons work and if I do include some of there work I would be sure to credit it to them.

Sincerely



Ryan Essel

4 comments:

Ryan Essel said...

you are great ryan

Mike said...

nice job ryan

Mary King said...

Dear Ryan, I have to agree with your assessment of yourself... MK

littlemissmess93 said...

raawwwr.

blargh!
Ryan has a blog and pneumonia.
Oh noes :o