Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Essential Question

How has surgery changed over the year? Will a heart transplant soon be as routine as a liver transplant? How ethical is the artifical heart and where is it going? How does the American diet affect our health?

1. How to prevent bowl ischemia?
2. How to Prevent Cardiomyopathy?
3. How ethical is an artifical heart?
4. what new advancements have been made in the surgical field?
5. How eating bad effects your heart?
6. How does eating bad effect your bowls?
7. What causes cardiomyopathy?
8.Is the American diet killing us?
9.What new advancement have been made in the medical field?
10. What are the most common diseases?

1 comment:

Mary King said...

Ryan... I took off your zeroes (and of course other students, too, because I'm egalitarian!) in honor of our birthday. I want to work with you on focusing your questions more... See me on Tuesday.. MK